GALAXY ON FIRE 2(APK+DATA)

Posted: October 9, 2012 in ACTION, ADVENTURE, SHOOTING
Tags:

Very Nice 3D HD Game Galaxy on fire 2,amazing gameplay and impressive graphics
FEATURES OF GALAXY ON FIRE 2:
• High quality visuals and gameplay, as well as full support of the PlayStation-certified controls of Sony Ericsson’s Xperia PLAY
• Full (English) voice acting and 3D sound
• A living galaxy with 20+ solar systems, 100+ unique 3D space stations and 30+ customizable ships
• Unique reputation and diplomacy system
• Story-based, mission-based and free gameplay
• Complex trading system with 170+ different commodities
• Action Freeze: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective and upload them to Facebook

Android Requirements:2.3 or Higher

Download Link(APK):http://www.mediafire.com/?dnu1a38cuovx86t

DOWNLOAD DATA FILE:http://www.mediafire.com/?5f16p3ucq49w6re

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

Install apk and extract data files to SDCard/android/data/

Note:Change language to english from settings

About these ads
Comments
  1. Ahmad says:

Hi, sorry for being terribly late to respond, and actually had to play to get the path. You require rooted device and root browser (or something like that).
    Get the database file here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/98cp9cf9hf1cu55/purchase.db
    Get to the place where it tells you to purchase.
    Copy purchase.db to data/data/net.fishlabs.GalaxyonFire2THD/databases. Overwrite the previous file.

2. Anonymous says:

how to replace the database?

3. vital says:

how do i change langauge? i press on the “langauge” butten in russian and English and it crushes

• Ahmad Khan says:

Install game from play store and only replace the database files when you reach the purchase game.

• vital says:

to download and install from the play store, play the game until it stops and asks me to pay for it, and then replace the data files? or i got it wrong?

• Anonymous says:

how to replace the database,after installing from play store?

4. hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

5. tom says:

If you’re poor like me and dont have money, you can earn points and redeem free gift cards including Google play gift cards and more
    I made over $100 already in the past month here’s where you can join: http://instagc.com/19911

6. Ahmad says:

If I install from store it works, but not from here. It won’t even start, not about graphics.
    Hope it does not have anything too do with my operating system and this application version.

7. Ahmad says:

Two problems. Chainfire requires root (which I don’t have) and it’s not for jellybean which is my platform :(

8. tom says:

Steps:
    Install chainfire from appstore
    Then install cf3d driver after it reboots
    Go to install plugins and shaders
    After u do that go to default opengl setting and select use plugin, then select QUALCOMM then y should work:D

9. tom says:

It works, if it shows in bad graphics install chain fire and install the plugins

10. Ahmad says:

Game doesn’t start on my HTC One X, screen goes black, a bit of sound and some time later I get message that application went non-responsive.

• Señor winie says:

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem

• Ahmad Khan says:

Yes I did. Installed apk from play store, that apk downloaded files. Then I install this apk replacing previous one, and then the database file replace. Extra files were causing a problem.
        What I didn’t know back then is, root is compulsory.