Next Launcher v1.16 APK

Posted: December 9, 2012 in APPS, THEME
Tags: , , ,

At the end of 2012, we have a surprise for you! Next Launcher, designed by GO Dev Team, is officially released now!

Next Launcher is a new launcher application which is full of glorious 3D elements and dynamic effects. Fancy 3D visual elements, gorgeous transition effects and humanized gestures bring you a unique and splendid operation experience and visual enjoyment.
Features:

• Various operation for icons: icons support rotation, reset, select, align and so on. Operation is easy and fantastic.
  • Unlimited screen layout: placing icons or widgets randomly which forms your own home screen.
  • Stereoscopic screen preview: lots of screen display effects, dazzling animation of screen switching about adding or deleting screen.
  • Quick screen management: adding different kinds of elements in screen edit including application icons, folders and widgets. It’ll support changing wallpapers and themes soon.
  • Rotatable dock: inverting upward or downward the Dock can quickly switch among home screen, screen edit and screen preview.
  • Powerful app drawer: icons can be arranged by names or by time, and folders can be created by overlaying icons. Batch mode and operation of adding apps to screen are also available.
  • Beautiful scrolling effects: a variety of app drawer scrolling effects that provide a distinctive screen switching experience.
  • Fancy 3D widgets: 3D widgets that are based on Next Launcher are coming soon!

Required Android O/S : 2.2+

What’s in this version: (Updated : Jan 26, 2013)

• (New) Support screen auto-rotation
  • (New) Support notification with plugin
  • (New) App drawer gesture
  • (New) Hide app drawer action bar
  • (Improve) Menu individuation feature entrance
  • (Imrpove) ICS UI of some settings
  • (Fix) Some FC bugs

Required Android O/S : 2.2+

FOR LATEST VERSIONCLICK HERE:http://androidworldblog.com/2013/03/09/next-launcher-3d-v1-21-1-apk/

Download V1.16 APK:http://www.datafilehost.com/download-b06ac3b1.html

DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS VERSIONS:

DOWNLOAD APK(V1.15):http://www.datafilehost.com/download-715b66ab.html

DOWNLOAD V1.13 APK:http://www.datafilehost.com/download-8ae278d5.html

DOWNLOAD  APK(V1.12):http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4e902037.html

About these ads
Comments
  1. Fitness says:

im happy you decided to cover this subject, was very intresting. im actually thinking of starting my own blog if you could give me any advice.

2. Apkfreek says:

I think that next switch widget is included here http://androidworldblog.com/2012/12/10/next-switch-widget-v1-01-apk/ I am now downloading to find out….

3. Fernanda says:

hello Amigo. I am located in Mill Valley CA, and I would like to know if is posbisle to upgrade my phone rooted htc evo 4g. It currently has the Android 2.2 Software version and I would like to put the android version 2.3. this is posbisle without losing my root? (my phone is activated with Boost Mobile) the big question … are you located near where I live? and could you make the upgrade? I appreciate your time. And how much you charge? Thank you

• SORRY I DONT LIVE IN USA.BUT YES YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR PHONE.GO TO THE SETTINGS AND IN THE ABOUT PHONE THERE WILL BE A OPTION TO UPGRADE YOUR PHONE.

• Vova says:

hello im Brandon 28 years old and living in Georgia. Im a ex Omnia owner I now have a droid x and a htc thluderbont. WhiteBlazer and pallmall got me hooked on moding my phone and they even helped me to flash my first rom. I am very glade to see this site go up and if there is anything i can do to help anyone here i will be glade to help in anyway i can.

4. John Zkiel says:

please also put here the Next Switch Widget :(

5. Anonymous says:

please also put here the Next Switch Widget :(

6. george says:

This is the best launcher I have used on my phone!!

7. androidworldblog says:

This is possibly the best launcher one can have!!!..everybody must download it