Trial Xtreme 3 V4.1 APK FULL

Posted: December 20, 2012 in FUN, SPORTS
Tags: , , , ,

GAME FEATURES:

•New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay
•76 (!) levels across 4 worlds, and hundreds of new obstacles
•Play alone or head to head against your FACEBOOK friends and random players
•Different high score table for every level
•Customize your bike and rider
•Play with phone’s accelerometer or buttons
Requires Android:2.2 and Up
OR SCAN THE QR CODE
to make this game FULL Version you
have to do is take my TITANIUM BACKUP FILE and restore data only
About these ads
Comments
  1. bigstar says:

thanks a lot man you are awesome :-)

2. wanna say sorry for my words before and thank you so much for this !!
    It successfull !!
    You`re BRILLIANT MAN !

3. Steve says:

After titanum restore I have all the money and equipment but still just the “free” levels.
    What to do???

4. arif says:

I don’t understand what are you saying but i still wanted TX3 full ver. plese help me simple lanuage

• See u need a titanium backup app to make this game full version..but to run that app your phone should be rooted..if it is then go to the app ..select trial extreme and click on restore data only

• arif says:

how i rooted my phone

• go to the internet and search how to root your device…the process if little complicated and involve risks to the device..so if your ok with it then only root your phone

• Monika says:

Preciate all the info you have here. It helped me root the phone and get free wifi on my lpaotp running win7 64bit. I followed your video guide for free tether, but I still can’t get it to work with my other devices. For me it only works with WEXT, and then only Windows will pickup the network. Everything will detect the network, but it won’t hook up to it. When I tried this, the app actually started two networks. (The one I can start in Android, and the one that the app creates). I also didn’t get the routing fix option like you did on the video. It looks like your running an older version of Android. I have vs2.3.5. Does that matter? I’ll gladly donate if you can help me out with this issue, thanks.

• Khoa says:

Hey, how do you check whether your phone is rotoed or not?The thing is, I have never or even tried to root my phone but my phone had some issues so I sent it to service. When it was fixed and came back into my hands, there was this unlocked padlock under the Google logo while it was booting and in the bootloader screen, the bootloader lock state is stated as Unlocked. Doesn’t that mean that my phone has been rotoed? I initially thought that the unlocked padlock meant that it’s sim unlocked but now that I saw the bootloader, starting to think that it was actually rotoed.Thanks

5. Gavin says:

hi i have nexus s i9020 but i have this msg can Someone help me?E:faild to mount/sdcard(No such file Or directory)i Have big pelobrm with My Nexus s i9020 And i need help pleaseMy Phone Stop Boot and stor anly Logo (Google)and i cant do anything i can go to bootlader but i cant go to (apply update from sdcard) stor .E:faild to mount/sdcard(No such file Or directory)i try to unlock my mobile i write fastboot oem unlock and i see the Q.unlock boot? i press yes but i get the msg : Faild *remote :Erase faili try to go to Odin but i cant acces to my phone but i go to recovery and i press Wipe data /factory reset wipe cach partition nothing to its the samme i see only logo i try to so mush the press off on so after the phone work so i erase all data factory and the phone work good but when i restart my phone the pelobrm go back only stop boot on *google* i try again wipe data and wipe cash but dont workhow can i fix my sdcard? i know 100% my mobile dont see the sdcard derfor i cant acces to unlock phone andi have nexus s Ics 4,0,3 i9020 please help me im waiting ..

• did you try to root your phone??

• Alexandr says:

hee uuhm.I unrooted my phone and wtaend to put cyanogenmod on my phone.first it didn’t work because my recovery boot was to old, but i downloaded one and then it did work.and i installed cyanogenmod, but i forgot the google apps en installed that with the normal recovery boot (the one when you put on you’re phone when you hold the volume up button) but when i start my phone i see the cyanogenmod guy skateboarding on my screen but then it stops and my phone go’s of and then starts again.so i can’t really do something with my phone.does someone pleas has something fore me to help i would appreciate it

• FOR ISSUES RELATED TO ROOTING OF THE PHONE GO TO FORUM.XDA.DEVELOPERS ..THEY ARE MORE EXPERT IN THESE AREAS THAN I AM.

6. Ionutz says:

Please someone help me to make game full. Y dont know how to use titanium backup and restore data only….

• you need to have rooted phone.install titanium backup and Extract that .zip file to /sdcard/TitaniumBackup/ folder. If you installed app which you want to restore go to Titanium Backup app and just restore it.

7. Anonymous says:

Could you give step by step guide how to unlock full version?

8. Anonymous says:

How do I run the restore data only? I got Titanium backup

• You must bhi having an option of restoring data..browse to the backup file and there will be a option to restore data..click on it and data will be restored!!

• Steven says:

I rooted my Nexus S 4g with this using your tuairotl. However, now some devices don’t recognize the tethering from the wifi tether app that I have. My friend has an Evo 4G, and the device picks it up and connects to it just fine. The only difference is that he’s running Froyo(2.2) instead of Gingerbread (2.3.5). We are both using the same tethering app with the same settings, and we both have Sprint. Do I have to downgrade to Froyo in order to have my wifi work with everything, or is it the actual phone that is giving me problems. Any ideas to what my problem is, and does anyone know any solutions? ty

• Yes it may be a possibility that after rooting your tethering is not working..you may have to downgrade your Os or go to forum.xda.developers and ask them they would give better instruction about the solution than me as they are expert in that field..

9. Anonymous says:

Thank you, Thank you! It works perfect!

10. Anonymous says:

the file is damaged :(

11. Mateusz says:

Why i didn’t have all levels? When i win first 3 i got an advirtisment that i have to buy it