CSR Racing V1.1.5 APK+DATA(UNLIMITED MONEY)

Posted: April 20, 2013 in RACING
Tags: , ,

Race your dream car in the ultimate test: a drag race along deserted city
streets. CSR Racing combines stunning, high-fidelity graphics with addictive
gameplay to create a new type of racing experience.
Upgrade your Audi R8,
BMW M3 or Chevy Corvette with
turbos, nitrous injection and
aerodynamic tweaks to beat tougher and tougher opponents. And when you’re ready,
it’s time to challenge the crews that rule the city.
STUNNING GRAPHICS

Featuring a breakthrough in graphics fidelity, CSR Racing smashes the
barriers between consoles and your Android device. Stunning detail and next-gen
lighting combine to beat any 1080p console racing game on the market.

LICENSED CARS
Officially licensed cars from Audi, Bentley, BMW,
Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Mini, McLaren, Pagani, and Nissan; incl. Audi R8,
Ford GT, Chevrolet Camaro, McLaren MP4-12C, Nissan GT-R,
BMW M3 and a few surprises!

Requires Android: 2.3.3 and Up

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA(140 MB):http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/36240683/file.html

INSTALL APK AND PLACE DATA IN ANDROID/OBB.

Instructions for unlimited Money In CSR RACING:
1)Download This Zip File
from here:http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/f4031f1e
2)Extract the file and you will get the folder
named com.naturalmotion.csrracing
3)Now put that folder
com.naturalmotion.csrracing in Android/data/ folder
4)Now play and check your credits. enjoy

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO INSTALL GAMES WITH DATA FILES?? THEN CLICK HERE

About these ads
Comments
  1. SHREYSD says:

Its not working,Its asking me to download a 139MB file from Google Playstore after installing the apk, should I download or not?

2. Anonymous says:

This is a stock savegame…

3. Jagwar says:

I totally feel you on wainntg to cut into other people its defiantly not a goal of mine either. That is great you are all about helping people in their everyday lives that is something that is a great trait and takes a wonderful strong person to do. Good luck in class : )

4. maanu says:

No blank screen as yet & have done everything as mentioned…. but it’s not loading no more…the circle on the bottom right side of the screen keep on rotating to load…. any solutions ???????

5. laur says:

like for work apk + data , but is not working unlimited money :(

6. kojiil says:

fuuuucccckkkk this not unlimited

7. hakuna matata says:

now sound is also working, just locked the screen then then unlocked it and found that sound was back

good one androidworldblog

8. hakuna matata says:

it worked, i had to do some experiment to make it work, though no sound now but i got more than 215 millions of gold and money
    previously i was encountering a black screen which last for forever, but now i solved it

steps
    first install the game, then copy obb files, then switch to airplane mode, and then play first 2 races of game and then quit it, then copy and paste the modded data file in data folder , it will ask you to replace previous files, do replace all previous files one by one except “temp” file, then again run the game and you will have 215 Millions of gold and money

• Sally says:

I agree with your opinion on peds, I feel the same way, motsly because I have my own children now and I could not watch other children suffer when they are hurt or ill.

9. kabir ramani says:

Plz unlimited money

10. Aakash says:

all serious players pls do not do this its fake. Bec when i did it whole new game started , my all progress was destroyed . shit i just hate it .

11. Anonymous says:

Heres what you do download Androzip from the play store, click the extract button the you got the app and it works

12. Anonymous says:

Hi There
    Do you need to del the game and re-install or how do you go about once you have loaded apk on phone?

13. Anonymous says:

use less………..

14. It works but after we connect to Wifi to update or start the game with it online usually it resets. That’s the problem! This one works online?

15. Anonymous says:

Are u serious, what the freak? A waste of time. It’s not freakin working. Fix it.

16. aziq says:

just black screen

• Irma says:

Hi folks, it’s a small thing, but i thought i would share.I was at Costco in the midlde of the day, with time to spare. How rare!I noticed that the two folks behind me were each holding a single item. Well, no problem. I asked each of them if they would like to go ahead of me, and what do you know they did!Since the checkout crew at Costco are a well-oiled team, it only took an extra 3 minutes out of my day, and made those customers pretty happy.Pay It Forward!

17. akshay pawar says:

Tried evrything its not working,

18. Protocol says:

I know this might sound a weird question.. but is there a way to remove all my cash and gold?

19. Mina Hanna says:

should i take the whole com.naturalmotion folder or just wwhat’s inside it ? and after or before installing the game and letting it download the rest from google ?

20. Anonymous says:

Am I supposed to do this on a computer if not then how am I supposed to extract the zip file

21. Richie says:

After clicking downoad iam only .getting a 1 kb size r.ar file and can’t extract it plz help

22. joe says:

i am replacing the data under sdcard/android/data with the downloaded link. no results, the game restarts as if it’s a blank new user.
    i am using a samsung S2 with android 2.3.3 (not rooted)

am i missing something? or am i just wasting my time here :)?

23. anonymouscius says:

Piece of shit.

24. Anonymous says:

weird thing is.. im running root on my optimus g, and well.. it wants to download an extra 120 mb..
    this is after ive uninstalled everything reinstalled it all, deleted from both data and obb

25. Anonymous says:

download d entire game frm google play den……….u ppl download
    http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/f4031f1e .2)Extract the file and you will get the folder
    named com.naturalmotion.csrracing
    3)Now put that folder
    com.naturalmotion.csrracing in Android/data/ folder
    4)Now play and check your credits. enjoy
    dat apk and obb don t download coz u only need unlimited cash and gold DATS IT!

26. Anonymous says:

just black screen

27. Anonymous says:

Nice..my cash 1.234.676.235 and Gold to 1.357.567.432 :) thanks men keep it up :D

28. Anonymous says:

not working, kept trying, even deleted original folder and still not working

29. gora says:

Can do you hack this game online racer. Game in android market. Game name online racer. Hack money and bucks. Website. http://m.softgames.de/ in this web site game

30. akira hayles says:

how do you get it to work cause i did everything

• Edna says:

I’m now not sure the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while finnidg out more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I was searching for this information for my mission.

31. Anonymous says:

Nice thanks dude :))

32. Anonymous says:

Dont get unlimited money..

33. Anonymous says:

Dont work..

34. Anonymous says:

not working, black screen and nothing happened

• anonymouscius says:

Yeah man…..i done lot of things and get no rewards…

• Gloriana says:

d982d8a7d984:d8a7d8b3d8aad986d988 d8b9d984d98ad98a d8b4d988d98a d8b1d8ad d8a8d8b1d985d8acd984d983d986 d988d8add8afd8a9 d8acd8afd98ad8afd8a9 d988d8a7d8add8b3d986 d985d986d987d8a7 d988d8a8d8aad986d8b2d984 d985d986 d8a7d984d985d8a7d8b1d983d8aa d985d8a8d8a7d8b4d8b1d8a9 d8a8d8afd988d986 d988d984d8a7d8b4d98a d988d8add8aad989 d8a7d984d8a8d8b1d8a7d985d8ac d8a7d984d985d8afd981d988d8b9d8a9 d8a8d8aad986d8b2d984 d988d983d984d987d986 d8a8d98ad8b9d985d984d988 d8aad8add8afd98ad8ab d988d984d8a7 SSL d988d984d8a7 certificate d988d8b1d98ad8add988 d8b1d8a7d8b3d983d986 d985d986 d983d984 d987d8a7d984d982d8b5d8a9 d8a8d8b3 d8a7d984d8b3d8a4d8a7d984 d98ad984d984d98a d985d8add98ad8b1d986d98a . d8b4d988 d987d988 d8a7d984d8a3d986d8afd8b1d988d98ad8af d89fd89f

35. Kosi says:

awesome post mate

tnx.

36. CSR$ says:

• Anonymous says:

How do you do that

• Yusuke says:

+1I got my kids Samsung Galaxy players (android viesron of ipod) but there’s no easy way for them to pay for market stuff. I’m sure not going to give them my credit card or allow them to charge to my AT&T account. Hey google, do you really want to compete with Apple for media sales? Then you need to give us an option that is as good or better than itunes cards. Support for Paypal would be a good start, but there has got to be android market cards hanging next to itunes cards in the store. #google #fail

• Jeremy says:

And fix any product or picakgang issues that would drive a high return rate and therefore impede a rapid TV roll-out.Don’t over crowd her inbox with lines of love poetry. In the design of this two way radio the fact that it is likea wrist watch makes it unique earning it the name spy two way radio’.