- HD Graphics! All the artwork has been done in the highest resolution, with the original Galaxy S4 icons & over 600 common icons in alphabetical order done all in large 128×128 HD resolution, instead of the normal 72×72 standard icons commonly used in the themes. Most autoreplaceable. The wallpapers are also in HD resolution.
- This is specially important in the higher screen resolution or tablets, or if you like to use the “large icons” setting in some launchers. Makes your screen look very sharp and detailed.
- Special care has been taken to be the most faithful reproduction of latest Samsung’s Touchwiz interface of the Galaxy S4. From the custom high definition Galaxy S4 icons & wallpapers to the details like exact matching color codes used, icons, the folder interface, the appdrawer, etc
- Includes all the original Galaxy S4 wallpapers in HD resolution.
- This theme asks of no unsafe permissions to install. No adds. No adware.
- Includes Clock dial widget. For the Weather/Clock widget see bellow.
- The Weather/Clock widget is not inlcuded in the theme, you can download free from Play. Follow the instructions in the widget’s app description to install it: gs3.ish.full
The Clock dial widget is included in the theme.
- This theme has close to 600 icons, but in some devices some icons may not change automatically to the theme’s icons. If an icon has not been replaced to the HD version of this theme, check to see if its included in the theme & change it manually.
- Set page indicators to show on bottom of the screen -> Preferences -> -> Indicator -> Indicator position-> Bottom of screen
- To take advantage of the large resolution 128×128 icons included in this theme, you can display the icons in a larger size on your screen -> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Icons -> Icon size -> Large size.
- Set folder preview style -> Apex settings -> Folder Settings -> Folder preview -> Fan.
- Set Appdrawer background transparency -> Apex settings -> Drawer Settings -> Drawer background transparency -> set to 50%.
- Set the Appdrawer icon of the dock on the right side -> Simply drag the appdrawer shortcut icon to the far right side of the dock.
- Select fan view in folder preview -> ADW Settings -> Folders -> Folder Previews -> Fan
- Set the Appdrawer icon of the dock on the right side -> Simply drag the appdrawer icon to the far right side of the dock.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+